Thank you to Eat, Laugh, Love, and Sometimes Shop for these 25 holiday questions. If you answer these, will you please comment so I can read everyone's answers?
25 Questions: Holiday Style
1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate (or even better, Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate!)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa ALWAYS wraps the presents. Even the small ones in the stockings.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I love both. This year I like the white more, but I think colored lights are more fun and whimsical.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Negative.
5. When do you hang your decorations up? Usually the first weekend in December.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Do crescent rolls count?
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Probably having slumber parties with my sister, then waking my parents up super early to open presents.
8. What is on your Christmas wish list? Absolutely nothing I need.
9. Do you open a gifts on Christmas Eve? Usually just one small gift.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? All of our ornaments are sentimental, so we just put those up.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A Miracle Keyboard. Then I discovered I could play by ear, and learning how to play notes didn't seem to be a priority.
14. What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you? Being with family.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? My Grandma-in-Law's Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge. Best ever.
16. What is your favorite tradition? Getting to my parents house and decorating the tree together, then watching Miracle on 34th Street with them on Christmas Eve.