Summer is no bueno for me. I have severe heat intolerance related to my POTS Syndrome. Living in Nevada this summer is going to be a struggle. It's hard to look at the 10-day weather report and not see one day ahead under 96 degrees. Not going to lie, I've been pretty down the last few days hearing all of my work friends talk about days at the lake and 4th of July pool parties and knowing I'd be extremely sick if I went.
But to focus on the positive, I'm trying to figure out some fun, indoors-y things to do. Here's what I've come up with so far:
- Take a cake decorating class at Michael's
- Read books. Lots of books.
- Take online web design classes from Lynda.com
- Play my banjo more often
- Online shopping (or window shopping...)
- Write letters. Send them to everyone I've ever met
- Learn new recipes. Figure out how to use the oven
- Crank the A/C and ride my stationary bike